Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shad Moss Fanfic pt 3

As lunch went by I noticed that some one was getting closer to the table were I was sitting, but I didn’t look. As they sat down I got ever nervous I didn’t want to look up but I just got too anxious, as I lifted my head up a smile grow on me it was Shad I didn’t know what to say I was speech less and he just smiled back. Im pretty sure that I blushed a little but I was surprised that it was him. It got awkward a little to quiet, as I started to talk we both spoke up I laughed a little, and her is how the conversation started…
Shad: Go head you first
Jessica: No you go first its ok!!
Shad: Alright then… So How is it that a very “Pretty Lady” ends up in Columbus Ohio
Jessica: Well that’s a long story
Shad: Its ok I have all day to listen
( He smile’s and licks his lips )
Jessica’s Heart skips a beat <3...
Jessica: Well my parents decided that It will be better to move here
Shad: How come ?
Jessica: my parent want the best for me its been like that since I was 6 yrs.
Shad : Do you like it
Jessica: Yes, but some times I don’t think I deserve it. There are so many people in the world that need it more than I do.
Shad: So you like to give to the people that are in need.
Jessica : Ya!!! I do, Its one of the many thing I enjoyed doing with my friends back at home but now things may be different.

Shad: Well they don’t have to change, every month the basketball team helps out at the home less shelter.
Would you like to help us out?
Jessica : I would love to, but I don’t know if I should go with a stranger
Shad: Stranger? (He Smiles)

Jessica : Well ya I don’t even now you that well
Shad: OK…. So
(The bell rings )
Jessica: Sorry I have to go to class now I don’t want to be late the first day.
Shad: Ok.. So I guess I will see you later
Jessica: Maybe
(Jessica wishing that she will see shad again <3)

The day went on, I had two class left you now how they go. I made some new friends, but the worst was to come remember the girls that rushed into the parking spot ya they are in the same class as me. I didn’t mind there not the kind of girls I would be friends with. As the science teacher assigned us lab partners. I just sat they waiting for my partner to sit next to me, the teacher in my old school paired each pair as a lady and guy.
Science Teacher: (Eugenia, Julian group 2 Julie, Chris group 3 Jessica,….)
Jessica that’s me who am I with, I said to my self
Science Teacher: Jessica and Shad group 4
Jessica: what shad!!! I didn’t notice that Shad was In the same class.
But he was now my lab partner
Shad: Hey I didn’t now that we had another class together
Jessica: Me neither
Shad : I guess im no stranger then
Jessica : No your still one
Shad : Alright then you asked for it
Jessica: What do you mean
The teacher started to lecture the science class not a big fan of it. But I would make an exception.


To be continued....
Writing by Jessica Sarabia
Comment and Tell us what u think
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @LBW_ENT

No comments:

Post a Comment